I have been supplied with feedback from some of our users with regards to your great product and some suggestions they would like to make.
- Stacking switch (we would like an option to switch stacking for elements on and off using the right hand pane in the template builder)
- Vertical alignment (as with the stacking feature, we would like to be able to toggle vertical alignment for text boxes in the right hand pane)
- Graphics within text boxes (for content like ratings [star graphics], logos, USP icons, etc. we need to be able to drop respective images directly into text boxes and align them within [like it is possible in the WYSIWYG editor of Wordpress] those containers)
- Focus select and cropping for images (due to the limited space on mobile, it would be very advantageous if we could select focus points or crop areas for images that are applied depending on screen size. For instance, a 50% width portrait picture on desktop turning into a 100% width landscape image on mobile)
- Drop shadow (We would like to have a box shadow toggle for containers including the content container)
- Menu drop in box (as part of the template builder, there should be a Menu drop in that allows us to quickly add a menu to the header of our emails. There should be an option to select between a text based and a burger menu. After dropping it in, it should be possible to add or delete menu options and assign them links)
- Drop ins for footer and header (as above really. We have the same headers and footers in every email. We should be able to just drag and drop them into the email and configure them from within the tool if need be)
- Save element templates (For example for a menu drop in, it would be good to be able to save element templates, allowing us to configure the menu once, then drop in the adjusted version into each email)
Feel free to comment if any of these already exist, or you wouldn't look to implement and a reason why, or any workarounds, or if these are on your roadmap for looking at, what timescales you might have.
Please sign in to leave a comment.