Once you save a message, you will exit the editor and land on the Message details page.
You can also return to this page by clicking on View details in your message catalog, from the Actions menu.
What you can do
The Message details page allows you to...
- edit the message title and description
- add and edit tags, which make it easier to find later
- set the message status
- preview it, scrolling vertically if needed
- use the message URL to share it (see below)
- launch the editor to modify it
- create a template starting from the selected message
- view and restore previous versions of the message
- send a quick test to view it in your inbox (or to send it to another system)
- export the message in a variety of ways:
- HTML to copy and paste elsewhere
- ZIP with HTML and images
- pushing the message to MailChimp, MailUp, HubSpot, SendGrid, and other sending platforms.
The Message preview on the Message details page was updated in the spring of 2019 switching from an image to actual HTML. The result is that the preview renders faster, and it shows GIF animations, if any exist in the message!
Above the Message preview is a URL that represents the Web address of the message. Use the icons on the right to...
- Open it in another browser tab
- Copy it to your clipboard, so you can paste it elsewhere (e.g. an instant message, social network, etc.)
- View a QR code that you can read with your phone or tablet to quickly see how the message shows on a mobile device.