Using the email details page
Once you save a design, you will exit the editor and land on the Email details page.
You can also return to this page by clicking on View details in your email catalog, from the Actions menu.
What You Can Do
The Email details page allows you to:
- edit the title and description
- add and edit tags, which make it easier to find later
- set the message status
- preview it, scrolling vertically if needed
- use the message URL to share it (see below)
- launch the editor to modify your design
- create a template starting from the selected email
- view and restore previous versions of the email (Team and Agency plans only)
- send a quick test to view it in your inbox (or to send it to another system)
- export the design in a variety of ways:
- HTML to copy and paste elsewhere
- ZIP with HTML and images
- pushing the design to Mailchimp, MailUp, HubSpot, SendGrid, and other sending platforms.
The email preview on the Email details page was updated in the spring of 2019, switching from an image to actual HTML. The result is that the preview renders faster, and it shows GIF animations if any exist in the message!
Above the message preview is a URL that represents the Web address of the message. Use the icons on the right to...
- Open it in another browser tab
- Copy it to your clipboard, so you can paste it elsewhere (e.g. an instant message, social network, etc.)
- View a QR code that you can read with your phone or tablet to quickly see how the message shows on a mobile device.