Can I use a different email for billing?
BEE Pro becomes Beefree
We're still the same design suite you know and love, just with a new name. Our team is working hard to update our documentation, but you might still see some information or screenshots that are out of date.
This article applies to the Team and Enterprise plans.
Yes, you can use a different email address for billing matters.
In many companies, the person that handles billing matters is different from the person that owns or manages a tool like Beefree. So we made it easy for you to set up a separate email that will receive billing-related notifications.
To use a separate email for billing, do the following:
- Log in at https://beefree.io/app/login
- In the top-right corner, open the account menu by clicking on the down arrow next to your name
- Click on My subscription. The My Subscription screen will be displayed.
- Scroll down to Billing information and click on Update billing information
- Enter a different email address, and click on Save
- You're done!
For more information on updating your Beefree subscription, please see Managing your Beefree subscription.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.