We have heard of instances in which BEE Pro users are unable to save a message when using the Firefox browser. Basically they click on "Save" when editing a message, and then browser just sits there in a waiting state.
We have found that this can be caused by an issue with "local storage" in the Firefox browser, and more specifically by incorrect/outdated data that's stored.
Here's how to resolve things:
- Log into your BEE Pro account
- Open the Firefox menu (top right button).
- Click on Web Developer > Storage Inspector. A new window will show at the bottom part of your screen.
- Select the Local Storage tab
- Right click on https://pro.beefree.io/ and select Delete All (see screenshot below).
- Close the developer window and log out of your BEE Pro account.
- Log back in and open/save your email messages in BEE Pro.