Subscription and Statements
BEE Pro becomes Beefree
We're still the same design suite you know and love, just with a new name. Our team is working hard to update our documentation, but you might still see some information or screenshots that are out of date.
This article applies to the Team and Enterprise plans.
Have you received a statement and aren't sure how to read it? Below, we've provided a breakdown of Beefree statements and the Subscription section of your Beefree dashboard.
This is what your statement looks like:
Since Beefree is a subscription service, most transactions are handled online through our auto-pay system.
Click for details
- Bee Content Design Inc, information
- Your company information and your billing information
- Customer Code - this is useful when you reach out to the Support Team
- VAT Number - if this field is empty, you can request to add it to the Support Team
- Purchase Order number -this is useful when you reach out to the Billing Team
- Item - an internal code we use in our billing system that states which type of subscription you have
- Description - here, you can find the name of the plan you have as well as the billing period associated with the invoice
- Quantity - This column can help you determine how many additional users you're paying for or how much data usage you've incurred. Data usage quantities are always in MB.
- Discount (if applicable) - this may apply if you are a Nonprofit organization
- Due date
- Total amount
- Administrative notes/ Notes (if applicable)
What is a CDN charge?
You may see a CDN charge on your statement. This indicates that your data transfer during the previous billing period exceeded the free data limit for your Beefree plan.
These limits are as follows:
- Free - 50 GB per month
- Team - 250 GB per month
- Enterprise- 500 GB per month
CDN usage is always billing monthly, even if you have an annual subscription. Annual subscribers will continue to receive monthly statements for CDN usage. More on this below!
I'm on a yearly plan; why was I charged again?
To allow annual subscribers to monitor their CDN usage, annual customers will continue to receive monthly statements that reflect just their CDN data usage. Typically, charges for CDN overages are relatively small. However, you will receive a statement with a $0 balance even if you did not exceed your CDN allowance.
What is the "additional users" charge?
If you have the Team or Enterprise plan, a few additional users are already included in the base fee for your subscription. However, if you add more users beyond those already included in the basic version of your plan, you'll find another line item on your statement that reflects this. Refer to the quantity column to determine how many additional users you are being charged separately for.
Navigating the Subscription page
All Beefree users have access to a drop-down navigation menu in the upper right-hand corner of their Beefree dashboard. If you are the Owner of the Beefree account you're using; you will have access to the Subscription page. Here, you can update your billing information, download past statements, or check your current account usage.
As the title of this tab suggests, this is where you can find a general overview of your Beefree subscription. From here, you can make changes to your billing information or Beefree plan. You can use the Overview tab to perform the following actions:
- Update your company name (this is the name that populates on your billing statements)
- Update your credit card
- Update billing information (mailing address and email address)
- Change your plan
- Manage users
- Cancel your subscription
This tab also includes some helpful information, such as:
- Your upcoming subscription renewal (if applicable)
- Total recurring fees (subscription and additional user fees)
- Total usage-based fees (CDN usage)
- A summary of your user count, including a link to navigate you to your Manage users page.
Recurring and usage-based fees
This tab provides a more thorough breakdown of your subscription fees. On the left, there is a breakdown of your recurring fees. On the right, there is a summary of your usage-based CDN fees (if applicable).
Below there is a chart reflecting your daily usage for data transfer. By default, the chart shows the current monthly billing period. We've also included horizontal lines to mark the 50% and 100% thresholds for your plan. You can use the Previous month button to see information for other billing periods.
If you're using a Free plan, you can track your CDN usage in the Overview tab.
Finally, the Statements tab allows you to download all your Beefree account statements. Keep in mind that all statements are automatically sent to the email address indicated in the Overview tab, but in case you've lost one - or even if you prefer having them all in the same place - this is where you can download your statements inside of the Beefree platform.
Here's a summary of tasks you can accomplish through the Statements tab:
- download a single invoice
- add a filter by date to locate a specific document
- navigate through a bulk selection to download all invoices needed
- check and pay an invoice (you will see an icon next to the 'Unpaid' status)
Note: If you are looking for a statement generated before October 2019, please reach out to our Support team via the contact link at the bottom of this article.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.