Saved in your browser
When you use beefree.io, the editor saves a copy to your browser storage system. This goes beyond the browser session. You can close your browser session (all browser tabs) and then restart the browser. When you go back to beefree.io, the system will retrieve the message from your browser storage. Also, it will ask you if you wish to continue working on it.
There is nothing you need to do to save the message to your browser. An auto-save feature takes care of the task every 30 seconds.
Save by downloading a ZIP file
When you save a message with BEE Free, the system allows you to download a ZIP file. It contains both the HTML and the images that make up the message. You can then import the file into any application that allows you to do so, and then edit and send the message there.
Save by sending the message to your ESP
Some email marketing systems allow you to save a message into your account by sending it to a special email address. For example, in MailUp there is the "List+" feature. You send an email to a special address, and MailUp will save it to that List in your account. The folks at Mailchimp call it Email Beamer, and it works the same way.
Save by sending the message to Zapier
Zapier is a system that connects many applications. You can use it to push a message created on beefree.io to another application. See: Exporting to many apps via Zapier.
- Send the message to your Gmail account using the Send Test feature
- In Gmail, select the message and click on Forward
- Remove the extra lines at the top and the signature, if any
- Select Edit subject to change the message subject
- Enter the recipients and send the message
Please note that this forwarding method may impact the rendering or responsiveness of your message.
Save by using a BEE Pro account
- Save and edit an unlimited number of messages.
- Create new messages from templates.
- Clone existing messages.
- Organize your messages through the use of Projects.
- Multiple users and more!