The Agency plan adds a number of features to the Team plan in BEE Pro (see BEE Pro plans and pricing).
- Support for multiple brands (clients, business units, etc.)
- Unlimited messages and projects
- User roles and access permissions
- Brand-specific style settings
- Brand-specific templates (and ability to turn off default templates)
- Brand-specific reusable content (saved rows)
- Brand-specific connectors
Support for Multiple Brands
Designing an email promotion for a client or transactional emails for your e-commerce business unit? Assign Projects to Brands to better manage your email creation workflow. You can also separately connect each brand/client to their own Mailchimp, HubSpot, SendGrid, etc. account to easily export emails when they are ready.
User Access Permissions
Need to temporarily employ a freelancer to help with an email project for a customer? You can easily grant and remove permissions to access a brand. You can also leverage user roles to decide who can do what in each brand, such as restricting access to locked content directly within the BEE editor.
Brand Style and Settings
For each brand, you can define:
- custom templates
- whether to show default templates
- frequently used merge tags
- frequently used special links
- default fonts
- custom fonts
- connectors to other applications
- and more. See Using brands in BEE Pro.
Fonts, merge tags, and special links are automatically loaded inside the BEE editor when working on an email in that brand, so only authorized fonts can be used.
Learn more about how to using brands in BEE Pro Agency.