Did you spend a lot of time creating the perfect message on beefree.io? You don't need to start from scratch in BEE Pro. You can easily import an autosaved BEE Free message in your account by using the Import in BEE Pro action on the download page (after saving the message).
How it Works
Here are the steps to take:
- In the BEE Free editor, click on Export and on Save for later to save the message locally. This can help you re-upload the images later. For more, see the Limitations section below.
- You will be re-directed to a sign-up page. Register for your BEE Pro account here.
3. Once you have filled out the sign-up form, an activation link will be sent to the email address you used to sign up.
4. Click Confirm my email address in the activation email you received. This redirects you to your new BEE Pro account, where you can find your imported message.
To clearly identify the message, BEE Pro will automatically apply the tags "beefree" and "imported".
- You can only import a BEE Free message when you are creating a new BEE Pro account. You cannot import a message from BEE Free to an existing BEE Pro account.
- Images will not be imported to your BEE Pro account. Since images on beefree.io are deleted automatically after 3 months, if you plan to use that message in the future, we recommend that you re-import them manually into BEE Pro.