How do I import my design from BEE Free to BEE Pro?
This article applies to BEE Free and all BEE Pro plans.
Did you spend a lot of time creating the perfect design on beefree.io? You don't need to start from scratch in BEE Pro. You can easily import an autosaved BEE Free design to a new BEE Pro account using the Save button.
How it Works
Here are the steps to take:
- In the BEE Free builder, click on Download and then Save. Downloading first will help you re-upload the images later. For more, see the Limitations section below.
- You will be redirected to a sign-up page. Register for your BEE Pro account here.
3. Once you have filled out the sign-up form, you'll receive an activation link at the email address you used to sign up. Activation is automatic if you sign up using the Google or Microsoft buttons.
4. Click Confirm my email address in the activation email you received. This button redirects you to your new BEE Pro account, where you can find your imported design.
We automatically apply some tags to your imported design to help you identify it. These tags are:
You'll see these tags on the details page.
- You can only import a BEE Free design when creating a new BEE Pro account. You cannot import a design from BEE Free to an existing BEE Pro account.
- Images will not be imported to your BEE Pro account. Since images on beefree.io are deleted automatically after three months, if you plan to use the design in the future, we recommend that you re-import them manually into BEE Pro.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.