Using brands in BEE Pro
Brands are separate environments to manage email templates, campaigns, projects & users. Each brand has its own settings, styles, custom email templates, and user access permissions.
More than just Message Organization
A brand is more than a project container that gives you another way to organize your email creations. Brands work as individual environments that help you manage clients or business units, or isolate a project with special requirements.
With the Agency plan, you can create as many brands as you need. And remember, brands are just the name that we gave to this feature: for you, it could mean clients, business units, e-commerce portals, subsidiaries, you name it.
In the General settings area you will find an array of brand-specific configurations:
- Brand name: It's shown everywhere brands are listed.
- User permissions: Choose who will see the brand and be able to work in it. You can change what they can and cannot do by using user roles. The account owner is the only default user for all brands.
- Merge tags and special links: Add, edit and remove merge tags and special links that will be ready to use when designing emails in this brand. Learn more about this feature.
- Default templates: Define whether to show or hide the email templates that are part of the BEE Pro template catalog. They show up by default when creating a new message. When this feature is OFF, only custom templates are shown when creating a new email within that brand. See Working with custom templates for more information.
- Display conditions: This feature allows the usage of conditional statements in the editor. It adds a “Display conditions widget” at the row level. See how to use display conditions in this article.
- Row categories order: Choose the row categories that you want to display in your editor.
- Delete brand: the whole content of a brand will be deleted.
Pick the colors that you want readily available when you use the color picker in the editor. Learn more
- Button: Set the background, text and border for your buttons
- Text: Choose the default and the link color
- Social links: Pick a set for your social links
- Brand fonts: Set which fonts can be used when designing emails in this brand by enabling & disabling built-in fonts, and by adding your own custom fonts.
- Web fonts: Some web fonts are pre-loaded into the editor. You can also use the Add custom font button to add additional web fonts. See Working with custom fonts for more information.
This is where you can connect your brand in BEE Pro with an external application, such as your email service provider (ESPs), marketing automation system, or other email sending applications. Each brand can be set up with a unique set of connectors. See Working with connectors for more information.