When you insert an image or click on an image already present in the message, the Content Properties area of the editor will show you many settings. You can configure them and use the different tools available.
- Auto-width: if the image size is bigger than the box, this option is enabled automatically. You can switch it off if you want to resize it
- Align: you can align the image to the text
- Change image: Click on this button to open the file manager, where you can replace the image with a new one.
- Appy effects & more: Click on this button to load an image editing tool that allows you to resize the image, apply visual effects, and much more.
- URL: Specifies where the image is saved. You can also paste an external URL to load an image from there.
- Dynamic image: Toggle this setting ON or OFF to indicate whether your image is dynamic. Learn more about dynamic images.
- Auto width: Toggle this setting ON and OFF to automatically fill (ON) or not (OFF) the content area of the image.
- Align: Change the positioning of the image.
- Alternate text: Enter the text that should be displayed when images are turned off. This is a best practice in email design since there are still email clients that have images turned off by default.
- Action: You may link the image to a URL, to a new message in an email client, or to a telephone number for making a call or sending a text message. You can also link the image to a file that you previously uploaded through the editor’s file manager.