We just introduced Dynamic Images: Available on BEE Free, BEE Pro and BEE Plugin paid plans. Learn more.
When you insert an image onto the stage or click on an image that has already been added to the message, the properties area of the editor will show you a number of settings that you can configure and tools that you can use.
- Change image: click on this button to replace the image with a new one.
- Edit image: click on this button to load an image editing tool that allows you to resize the image, apply visual effects, and much more.
- URL: specifies where the image is saved. You can also paste an external URL to load an image from there.
- Dynamic: whether this is a dynamic image. Learn more about dynamic images.
- Adjust to width: toggle this setting ON and OFF to automatically fill (ON) or not (OFF) the entire area of the message in which the image was placed.
- Align: change the positioning of the image.
- Alt text: enter the text that should be displayed when images are turned off. This is a best practice in email design since there are still email clients that have images turned off by default.
- Action: you may link the image to a URL, to a new message in an email client or to a telephone number for making a call or sending a text message. You can also link the image to a file that you previously uploaded through the editor’s file manager.