In the Message tab, you can configure settings that apply to the entire message.
Let's take a quick look:
- Content area width: set the width for the content area. This is used when the device has a screen larger than that width. You can think of it as a maximum width for that content area. On small devices, it will be ignored.
- Background color: the default background color for the message. You will be able to override it at the row, column, and content block level when settings properties for those elements.
- Content area background color: the default background color for the content area, which is the area for which you set the Content area width above.
- Default font: the default font family that all content elements in the message will inherit. Of course, you can overwrite this selection at the content block level.
- Link color: the default link color that all links will inherit unless you overwrite it for individual elements.