ZIP Exports in Safari Browser
Safari's default behavior is to block all pop-ups. Unfortunately, this may also prevent you from exporting ZIP files from Beefree (AKA our Get HTML & Images export option). This occurs because the ZIP export method causes a pop-up to open and close automatically. If this is blocked, your export will fail.
You can resolve this problem by enabling pop-up windows for Beefree in Safari.
If you don't see Beefree pop-ups already listed as allowed in Safari, please follow the steps below.
Does this sound like a familiar problem? Follow the steps below to fix it.
1. Open your Safari browser.
2. Open Preferences. (On some devices, it's called Settings instead.)
3. Select the Websites tab, and scroll down in the list to select Pop-up windows.
You may already see some configured websites here.
4. In Safari, navigate to https://beefree.io/app. This will cause beefree.io to populate in the Pop-up Windows list under Currently Open Websites.
5. Use the drop-down to change the permissions to Allow.
6. Happy exporting!