Setting up Okta SSO for your organization
BEE Pro becomes Beefree
We're still the same design suite you know and love, just with a new name. Our team is working hard to update our documentation, but you might still see some information or screenshots that are out of date.
This article applies to the Enterprise plan.
If you're the owner of an Enterprise account, you can require that all users on the account sign in using Okta SSO. This option is only available to our Enterprise subscribers.
To enable Okta SSO, please speak to your account manager or sales representative. They will help you walk through the process.
Okta SSO requires some actions on both sides. This article serves as a guide for the steps required on the customer side. This documentation outlines the creation of a new Okta application.
- Create a new Okta app for Beefree
- For Sign-in method, select OIDC - OpenID Connect
- For Application type, select Web application
- Click Save.
- Copy the Client ID and Client Secret. Send them to your account manager facilitating Okta SSO setup.
- Paste our callback URL (provided by your account manager) in the Sign-in redirect URls field in Okta.
- Click Save, and you're all set!
Once you complete the steps above, your IT team can add users to the Beefree Okta application. To complete the setup, our developers need to perform some internal actions as well.
If you have questions or concerns, please contact your account manager.